As we shared in our recent blog post, at this year’s SuiteWorld, the theme “Next Starts Now” carried the week with the unveiling of a whole slew of updates and improvements to help businesses excel in the cloud.
But as anyone who has ever been to any industry conference knows, there’s a lot to take in. So now that the SuiteWorld rush is behind us (but not the enthusiasm), and these new announcements are making their way out into the wider markets, let’s take another look at what they are and how they’re transforming how companies operate. Today, we’ll take a closer look at SuiteSuccess, “the first unified industry cloud solution.”
SuiteSuccess is 20 years of industry-leading practices, a new customer engagement model, and business optimization methods all rolled into a unified, cloud solution designed for specific industries. It will enable businesses in a variety of industries to get started with a NetSuite cloud ERP solution faster than they have ever been able to before leveraging a NetSuite solution built specifically for their industry.
As of launch, SuiteSuccess includes 12 editions for eight industries:
- Advertising, media, publishing
- Financial technology
- Service-based businesses
- Wholesale distribution
So how does SuiteSuccess speed the path of implementation and optimization? As NetSuite explains, the four key pillars of SuiteSuccess are:
- BUILD. A complete suite to support the modern business including ERP, CRM, PSA, omnichannel commerce, HR, and Business Intelligence (BI) built on the NetSuite cloud platform, continually updated with leading edge capabilities and technologies to support all eight industries.
- ENGAGE. Leading practices for each industry and role including workflows, KPI’s, reports, dashboards and metrics, with the flexibility to personalize on the NetSuite platform from the initial sales contact to ongoing support. With these leading practices, value is added at each stage of the engagement.
- CONSUME. Intelligent staged approach via NetSuite’s industry ‘stairway’ allows companies to consume capabilities based on their business needs. Re-imagined consumption model drives faster time to value, better ROI and greater user adoption. Companies can now go from zero to cloud in 100 days.
- OPTIMIZE. Customers benefit from continuous engagement, updated leading practices, new feature releases, value added SuiteCloud partners, and movement up the stairway. Customers also are always on the latest release.
What’s Next After SuiteSuccess?
The promise of a faster, smoother NetSuite launch is exciting. But it’s important to keep in mind that your NetSuite implementation is just the beginning of your journey. Even with the great start of SuiteSuccess, there is still lots of work to be done post-implementation, which is where a NetSuite certified Managed Service program can come in to help you personalize and optimize your investment further to better match your organization’s unique needs and interests.
Look for a managed service provider with a wide variety of industry experience, whether it’s retail, hospitality, manufacturing, distribution, transportation, real estate, government, healthcare, or the public sector (to name a few). It’s important that you’re partnering with an MSP that is versed in the specific technological needs for your unique industry.
We’d love to hear more about your story and how your NetSuite solution can do more for your business goals. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation here and we’ll get you started on the road to optimization.