NetSuite's SuitePeople is changing the way that employees interact with each other and their HR departments. Included in the latest NetSuite 17.2 update, SuitePeople includes a number of features that are designed to seamlessly integrate HR functions into everyday work tasks. Say goodbye to the rarely accessed and disconnected HR system!
There's a long list of features included in SuitePeople but not to worry, we've highlighted the most important ones that we think are worth getting excited about below.
- Employee Directory: This new directory provides a quick and easy way for employees to find accurate contact information they need to speak to the right person within their organization.
- Org Browser: With the Org Browser, employees can navigate through their organization to better understand how individuals fit within a team, helping them to reach out to the best possible person if they are in need of help. This browser updates automatically if people or positions change, keeping the information consistently accurate.
- Time-Off Management: With the new Time-Off Management, HR personnel can finally relax without the burden of manually entering time-off plans. Employees of every level can now easily request and track their PTO through one, centralized system.
- Workforce Analysis: The Workforce Analysis allows HR professionals to easily visualize the growth and turnover trends within their organization. They can also segment the data based on departments, locations, employee class, and subsidiaries and apply filters to specific groups of employees to better understand company trends.
- Compensation Tracking: This allows organizations to easily track compensation details such as salary, overtime rate, pay frequency, and bonuses with ease.
If you'd like to review the full list of the new SuitePeople functions, click here.
You can also read about our list of updates included in the NetSuite 17.2 upgrade that we think you should know here.
Looking to upgrade or optimize your NetSuite solution? Learn how we can help with a free 15-minute consultation with the experienced ManageForce NetSuite experts: